The full line of high-quality Vectis™ springloaded counterbalance hinges are purpose built for a wide range of indoor applications. Made from reliable steel and powder coated with a distinctive black, textured finish, these hinges are built to last more than 100,000 open and close cycles in conditions ranging from freezing (32°F) to 110°F.
All four Vectis™ models – 200, 600, 1200, 1800 – are customizable to have a torque output that meets your specific application. Each can also be ordered with the standard 90° opening angle, or reduced in your order from the factory to stop between 45° and 90°.
For indoor applications
- Steel construction with black textured powder coat finish
- Operating temperature: 32°F – 110°F (0°C – 43°C)
- Cycle life: Min. 100,000
- Torque output is field adjustable
- Operating angle 0° to 90°: The full open angle is customizable (at the factory) anywhere between 45° and 90°
- Shipped in the near-closed position for ease of installation